Emergency Response Diver II
This ERDI course enables public safety divers to develop detailed knowledge and advanced skills in emergency response diving. Among the topics covered is a manner of death, physiological changes a submerged body undergoes, mechanics of drowning, handling of remains environmental issues, encapsulation, full face mask, and drysuit use. As part of the certification requirements during the six dives, students will also master drysuit and full face mask skills.
Prerequisites for this course are:
- ERD I (or equivalent).
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
- CPR/Oxygen (or equivalent).
- CPR/First Aid (or equivalent).
- 10 or more logged Public Safety dives.
- 4 person minimum is required to train for this course. 10 person maximum unless the instructor is notified in advance to arrange for additional trainers.
Cost: $400 – The price includes: books and registration.