« All Events
Solo Diver Certification
January 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm $250
- Course cost $250
- Darnell@hoodsportndive.com , or a staff member will get in touch for a $50 non-refundable deposit that gets you the on-line code. We e-mail the code and you do the work before class.
- The class is being held January 9, 2021 at the yellow house in Hoodsport (our new store location). We have everything we need to repair or purchase required equipment.
- There is one surface skill – the ability to swim 600 feet on the surface in your full SCUBA gear. Good fins makes this much easier.
- Equipment – you will need to supply your own basic scuba gear. Let us know if you might be lacking something.
- you will need a redundant (non-octopus) breathing system / lift or marker buoy and a reel.
- We have this equipment for rent or purchase (new and used) – let us know what you might need and we can work out special pricing
- We do prefer you NOT purchase this equipment before the class – many students buy equipment they later find is not suitable or adequate. We teach what you need in class.
- Lodging – we do have space in the bunk area of the yellow house – BUT are limiting space due to COVID-19. If you might be interested, let us know. We can offer a nightly rate of $80 + tax which includes a free air fill.
- Snacks – bring a snack between dives – but we might be able to pull off warm drinks and snacks as well (as much as COVID safety will allow L )