Prerequisites for this course are:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Be certified as Advanced Diver (advanced certification must include, Deep, Navigation and Night & Limited visibility specialties).
- Be certified as Rescue Diver.
- Hold a current CPR and First Aid certification (i.e. a valid and current CPR1st Certification).
- Have a current medical examination for diving.
- Have a minimum of forty (40) logged dives.
The Divemaster candidate will also have to complete the following skills and forms:
- Signed physician waiver.
- Swim 400 meters within 10 minutes.
- Swim 800 meters with mask, fins and snorkel in under 17 minutes.
- Basic SCUBA skills to Divemaster level.
- Rescue scenario.
- Complete and pass written examination dealing with SCUBA materials and SDI standards. (can be accomplished on-line)
The price includes: all books and course material, and registration.
This price is the same for either the on-line version or the more traditional face to face class style.
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
*3% additional if using credit card