Prerequisites for this course are:
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18).
- Have a minimum certification as an Extended Range Diver or Entry Level Trimix Diver (or equivalent).
- Show proof a minimum of one hundred (100) logged dives with 25 deeper than one hundred (100) feet/ thirty (30) meters.
- Prior logged experience with double cylinders and any other unfamiliar equipment (i.e. Dry suit).
The following equipment is recommended to bring to the Trimix class. It is STRONGLY advised that all Trimix students own their technical dive gear at this stage of training. If you do not have the equipment needed it will be provided free of charge during the class.
These items are available at Hoodsport 'N Dive and make sure to ask about our 10% discount offered to any student taking a technical class from Hoodsport 'N Dive and ETDS!
- Dual Cylinders (with regulators)
- 3 Stage Bottles (at least 40 cubic ft) w/regulators
- Argon Setup
- 50lb Lift bag with dump
- Primary and Backup Light System
- Dive Reel
- 7ft Primary Regulator Hose
- Back-up Mask
- 2 Dive Computers
The price includes: all books and course material, registration, and diving gases.
Since our prices include the costs of diving gases the final cost is based on the depths the student wishes to achieve. As the dives become deeper, greater amounts of Helium are required to maintain a safe narcosis. With the increased cost of Helium ETDS gives the student the option of their final training depths
200-250 feet - $1200
200-300 feet - $1400
200-330 feet - $1600
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
*3% additional if using credit card